Altitude Alpine Dry Gin, 43% ABV has won numerous global taste awards for its’ exceptional liquid, under the highly coveted London Dry Gin category. The team enlisted one of the world’s authorities on the art and science of gin distillation, Dr. David Clutton, to work with them, having already worked on leading brands such as Gilbey’s, Bombay Sapphire, No.3 and Tanqueray 10. David took Altitude’s existing concept and perfected our beautiful Alpine Dry Gin, using an impeccable combination of juniper, citrus, spice and mountain botanicals: Juniper, Coriander Seed, Angelica Root, Sweet Orange Peel, Green Cardamom, Myrtille, Pine and Elderflower.
- Gold 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold 2021 The Spirits Business Gin Masters
- Silver 2021, 2020 & 2019 IWSC winner
- Gold 2020 Women’s Wine & Spirits Award
- 3-Star Rating Great Taste Awards, 2021
- Craft Gin Cub Winning Distiller, Jan 2020
70cl, 43% Abv